Campaign of the Month: September 2007
Brave New World
NG Dwarf Erudite 15
STATISTICS STR 13(+1) DEX 13(+1) CON 18(+4) INT 18(+4) WIS 18(+4) CHA 9(-1)
SKILLS Appraise:3(+7), Concentration:18(+22), Craft(Woodworking):6(+13), Craft(Metalworking):6(+13), Craft(Stoneworking):6(+13), Craft(Leatherworking):6(+13), Decipher Script:10(+14), Knowledge(Psionics):8(+12), Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering):8(+12), Knowledge (Dungeoneering):8(+12), Knowledge(The Planes):8(+12), Psicraft:18(+22)
FEATS Imprint Stone, Power Penetration, Greater Power Penetration, Scribe Tattoo, Craft Universal Item, Craft Psionic Arms and Armor, Craft Cognizance Crystal, Craft Dorje, Craft Psicrown, Craft Psionic Construct
SPECIAL Darkvision, Stonecutting, Weapon Familiarity, Stability, +2 saves vs. poision, +2 saves vs. spells, +1 attack vs. orcs, +4 dodge AC vs. giants, +2 appraise vs. stone or metal items, +2 Craft vs. stone or metal, Psicrystal (Artiste), 225 pp., 8 distinct powers/day
COMBAT HP: 97 Speed: 20 AC: 14 Touch: 11 FF: 13 Init: +1 BAB/Grapple: +7/+8 Fort: +9 Ref: +6 Wil: +13 Adamantine light hammer: +9/+4, 1d4+1POWERS
- Astral Construct, Astral Traveller, Call to Mind, Detect Psionics, Distract, Ecto Protection, Eidetic Lock, Empathy, Entangling Ectoplasm, Grease, Hammer, Inertial Armor, Know Direction & Location, Stone Mind, Urban Strider
- Animal Affinity, Bestow Power, Biofeedback, Body Equillibrium, Identify, Levitate, Energy Adaptation (Specified), Energy Push, Earth Walk, Mass Missive, Psychoportive Shelter, Repair Damage, Tongues
- Astral Caravan, Body Adjustment, Body Purification, Danger Sense, Dismiss Ectoplasm, Dispel Psionics, Energy Burst, Energy Wall, Eradicate Invisibility, Glyph of Warding, Mental Barrier, Realized Potential, Solicit Psicrystal , Telekinetic Force
- Correspond, Energy Adaptation, Freedom of Movement, Intellect Fortress, Psychic Reformation, Trace Teleport, Wall of Ectoplasm
- Catapsi, Detain Ectoplasm, Incarnate, Major Creation, Plane Shift, Greater Stomp, True Seeing, Teleport, Psionic Revivify, Restore Extremity
- Coopt Concentration, Retrieve, Suspend Life
- Sequester, Ultrablast, Divert Teleport
- Matter Manipulation, True Metabolism
EQUIPMENT Adamantine Light Hammer, MW Studded Leather Armor
LANGUAGES Common, Dwarven, Giant, Ignan, Terran, Undercommon
Baugetha is Nymbus’ first student and was already an accomplished Erudite when she consented to study with him. She does not fight if she can possibly avoid it (and with her powers, she’s usually able to avoid it), but devotes her time to learning new powers, building psionic items and constructs, and traveling.
Unusually for a Dwarf, Baugetha is fascinated with new things, especially new methods, powers, and machines. She is middle-aged for a dwarf and is content to work for Athur, who she considers a brilliant man in his own right, if somewhat lacking in common sense.
Baugetha’s personality could best be described as “grandmotherly”.